Available Career Opportunities
Cooke Insurance is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive in our Halifax, NS location.
This position is responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with our commercial clients and will be accountable for looking after the service requirements of the commercial book of business. The Commercial Account Executive position will work closely with Commercial Producer to ensure accounts are properly managed.
As the ideal candidate you:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years insurance experience.
- Possess a professional & pleasant telephone manner, with a commitment to superior customer service
- The ability to establish effective relationships with team members, staff, and clients
- Will be a multi-tasked, well-organized professional with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure of time restraints
- Enjoy a fast paced changing environment
- Is an ambitious and motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Posses excellent oral communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, agency management software, quoting software)
- Are comfortable working individually and in a team environment
What Cooke Insurance offers you:
- Competitive salary and compensation package, including:
- Commission and referral opportunities
- Health & Dental Benefits paid for by Cooke Insurance
- Employer matched RRSP
- 3 weeks vacation
- Your Birthday off as a vacation day
- Industry education supported by Cooke Insurance
- A day off to volunteer in the community
- Scholarship program for your dependents
- and more…
To Apply please send your resume to [email protected]
Business to business (B2B) outside sales representative, capable of creating and developing long-term relationships with business owners, CEOs, CFOs and other high level executives. Must be confident selling in a highly consultative new business development role offering solutions ranging from $30,000 – $250,000 or more.
- Cooke Group founded in 1972, has grown to become one of the Maritimes top privately held risk management consulting and commercial brokerage firms
- At Cooke we are committed to building lasting relationships with our clients and the communities we represent
- We maintain an account retention rate of over 90% by providing quality, value-added services and by developing long-term solutions for our clients’ business needs
Compensation and Benefits
At Cooke we make significant investments into each of our sales representatives by providing:
- Competitive starting base salary bridge (+ Commission)
- Uncapped new and renewal commissions
- World class training
- Partnership opportunities
- Best in class sales tools
Becoming a top B2B Outside Sales Representatives at is accomplished through a long term career dedicated to creating new relationships, serving the needs of your clients, and giving back to the community.
To Apply please send your resume to cm[email protected]